Bmark Energy helps your business reduce water spend by 10-30% in all types of industrial, commercial, and large residential facilities.
Payback of 2 years or less, 50%+ IRR, 400%+ ROI, guaranteed savings, and quick installation (one-hour water shutoff).
Complete the form below to get started with a free energy savings analysis.
Utilities Overcharge You For Water
- As water flows through the utility’s pipes, it creates turbulence, which introduces a lot of air into the pipes that carry water from the utility to your facility
- The meter that utilities use for measuring your water usage measures the volume of both water and air flowing through the pipe (not just the water)
- Because of this, up to 30% of the water usage that the utility records is actually just air
- Therefore, your facility is getting overcharged for water by the utility by up to 30%
10 Key Advantages
- Reduce water costs by 10-30% in all types of industrial, commercial, large residential facilities
- Compelling economics: Payback of 2 years or less, 50%+ IRR, 400%+ ROI
- Guaranteed savings: you only pay once we demonstrate the savings
- Financing option available with no upfront capex
- Quick installation which typically needs one hour water shutoff
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty, no ongoing maintenance or opex
- 10-30% savings are additive to other water efficiency initiatives
- Patented technology – only one of its kind
- Over 1,300 installations across North and South America
- Designed and manufactured in the US
Suited for every type of industrial, commercial, and large residential facility
Apartment Buildings & Condominiums
Apartments and condos use hundreds of thousands of gallons of water per year to fill swimming pools, clean the facility, landscaping, heat and air-conditioning and more.
The average hospital uses an average of 570 gallons of water per staffed bed, per day.
The average large commercial building uses 22,000 gallons of water per day.
Supermarkets use an estimated 2.6 to 4.5 gallons of water per transaction
It takes about 270 gallons of water to produce $1 worth of sugar, and 200 gallons to make $1 worth of pet food.
Hotels & Resorts
Our solutions can reduce hotel and resort water expenses by up to 30% and lower water volume usage by 2% to 5%.
Senior Care Facilities
Senior care centers have the highest water use intensity of all commercial buildings.
A typical golf course requires 100,000 to 1,000,000 gallons of water per week in the summer.
Restaurants use more water than most other businesses – from preparing food to cleaning.
Take your water saving efforts to the next level. We help students and faculty to be part of an effort to conserve water.
757,986 is the number of gallons of water a car wash uses per year in the U.S.
Health Clubs & Gyms
Health club facilities use hundreds of thousands of gallons of water per year..
Reduce your facility’s water utility cost by up to 30%. Reduce your water usage by 2% to 5%.
Amusement & Water Parks
Investing in water conservation will not only save the park money, it increases attendance by creating good will.
Farms and Agriculture
Fact: 80% of California’s water goes to agriculture.
Nurseries & Greenhouses
Water is essential to plant life and is a critical input to nursery crop production.